Studio protocols, advised by the HSE guidelines, for attending classes.
Soul Pilates Protocol for Classes
- Please self-monitor for Covid-19 and DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO if you are showing any symptoms (cough, high temperature, fever, tiredness)
- Please sanitise your hands at the entrance to the studio.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the class commences and bring only necessary essentials, leaving personal belongings at home or in your car.
- Please bring CLEAN socks (ideally with ‘grippy’soles) to change into for your class.
- It is advised but not compulsory, to wear a face mask as you arrive at the studio and until you are in your reformer position. Then you can take off your mask and leave it near you in a CLEAN bag to use again when you are leaving. The WHO states that they do not recommend wearing masks when exercising but this, again, is your choice.
- The studio will be kept well ventilated by keeping doors and windows open where possible. There is an air purifier installed in the studio to keep the air fresh and cool.
- You will be given your designated equipment space and not share any equipment or props throughout the class.
- Reformer cotton foot and hand straps will have vinyl covers that will be cleaned and sanitised before and after every class.
- After class you will fully clean down any equipment you used. Sanitiser and equipment will be provided.
- When the class is finished, please leave one person at a time, starting from the nearest to the exit and always maintain social distancing.
- There will be 30 minutes break in between classes to allow for cleaning and socially distanced exit and entry.
- Advance bookings and payments are recommended via online payment options (PayPal, Revolut, internet banking).
Choose Your Classes and Start Your Training
Book your classes online to get started with Soul Pilates